LightPaper 1.4 | MacOSX | 16 Mb
LightPaper lets you write your documents/articles/blogs using powerful features such as markdown, folder navigator, real and live preview, shadow notes, multi-tabs, custom styles, distraction free mode, syntax highlighting, math rendering, full GFM support including GitHub tasks, Jekyll rendering, and more.
Whether you are a professional writer, a blogger, a developer, a scholar, or a student, LightPaper has you covered for all your writing and note taking needs.
Use LightPaper's powerful folder navigator to open multiple folders and browse through all your documents. You can not only open a document quickly by double clicking it but can also create a new document or a folder, delete files or folders or rename them.
Shadow & Scratch Notes*
One of the coolest features of LightPaper, Shadow Notes allows you to take notes for almost anything. You can take notes for an app, a file, a folder, any browser or even URLs within a browser.
* Requires OS X 10.10 or higher
Unlike most markdown editors, LightPaper supports multiple tabs so that you can stay organized and be more productive. Tabs switcher allows you to quickly switch between one tab to another without having to reach for your mouse. Right-click on the tab for quick actions such as Show in Sidebar, Show in Finder, Add to Favorites etc
With fuzzy search matching, quickly open a document or a folder without having to actually remember its name or navigating a long filesystem tree to it.
And more …Features
• New unsaved files are restored automatically when closing the application without asking you to save first. If you close a tab, however, you'll be prompted to save it first if it is unsaved.
• Added a new syntax highlighting theme - Solarized.
• One click document open. Save yourself a click as you don't have to double click to open a document. Single click will temporarily open a document. To permanently open a document, double click like usual.
• One click folder toggle. A single click will expand/ collapse a folder in the navigator.
• LightPaper Mini - added a slider to change the width/height ratio of the mini popover window. This can be accessed from the preferences.
• You can now sort sidebar items (except Folders) using different options. Right-click on one of the FAVORITES, SCRATCH NOTES, SHADOW NOTES headers for Sorting Options.
• You can now use shortcuts to jump between editor and the sidebar. See View > Jump to Sidebar and View > Jump to Editor for available shortcuts.
• You can now use CMD+ENTER to open a sidebar item instead of using your mouse and double clicking it.Improvements
• Added a "Close All Tabs" menu item
• A document's base URL is always set to its parent folder by default
• Editor outline now recognizes --- and === tags for headers as well
• Syntax highlight now supports more languages out of the box including SQL
• Scratch and Shadow notes are now restored as well when opening the app.
• Scratch and Shadow notes are automatically saved when closing the app.
• App will now remember your expanded folders from the previous session.
• Changed the placements of both editor outline and preview outline
• LightPaper now always remembers opened folder not just when restarting the app.
• Don't autobullet if ENTER is done at the beginning of the line
• When trying to open a folder, focus it instead if it is already opened
• LightPaper now remembers the order of files when restoring them.NEW:Bug Fixes
• Fixed a bug where margin would set to 0 for some Mac Sierra users
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash on closing if there is at least one unsaved document
• Fixed navigator jumpiness when opening a document
• Fixed a bug where sometimes multiple copies of LightPaper mini would run
• Fixed a bug where distraction free mode would show a white border when using a dark theme
• Multiple copies of mini documents are opened instead of selecting the tab
• Remove fixed header font size from default LightPaper themes
• Clicking out of a pinned shadow note without hitting save doesn't save the note in some cases.
• CMD+3 closes the external window if it is already open
• CMD+S doesn't work for an untitled document
• LightPaper Mini doesn't start for some users
• Other few minor bugfixes
Requires OS X 10.9 or higher