Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.2.2.0929 Portable
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.2.2.0929 Portable | 471 MB
Many businesses need more than just PDF creation and editing. They need security that ensures regulatory compliance and corporate governance of their important documents and archives and to ensure documents don't change after they are approved. It is essential to have a robust PDF solution that stands up to the demands of large enterprises but lightweight enough to easily deploy to thousands of users without exhausting resources. These businesses require Foxit PhantomPDF Business; it supports the right features at the right price with the quality and support you expect from an enterprise solution.
Robust for the needs of enterprises, Foxit PhantomPDF Business delivers a feature rich solution with the quality, security, deployability, and support essential for enterprise requirements.
Create and modify PDF with advanced editing and organizing capabilities
Create PDF with high compression
Scan and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Protect PDF with high-end security with IRM security, dynamic watermarks and redaction
Desktop PDF index capability integrated into Microsoft Windows search
Collaborate and share PDF documents
Create and fill forms
Convert and exportWhat's New in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2?
1. Cloud-based Shared Review
Supports to initiate and control a PDF shared review as well as tracking/replying all comments made by reviewers on Foxit Cloud.
2. Redaction Plugin for Microsoft Word
Allows users to create a redacted PDF document from Microsoft Word 2010/2013. The plugin produces two different views of the same redacted PDF document. The first view is of the redacted PDF document, which anyone can read as long as they open the file in a PDF reader. This file will block out any redacted text. Alternately, those with a Microsoft AD RMS-enabled PDF reader and the proper credentials have the ability to read the document in an un-redacted format. That means that all of the content that you blocked out is now visible to the authorized users.Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2:
1. Better Access Control during Shared Review
Improved the access control to avoid unauthorized modification within non-Foxit PDF viewers during Shared Review.
2. Set Enhanced Security Settings in Preferences
Supports to specify trusted locations and files in preferences to provide more secured PDF workflow.
3. PDF Edition and Conversion from Right-click Menu
Adds two more options to PDFs context menu for users to start editing a PDF or converting it to Microsoft Office files by just right-clicking the PDF.
4. Pattern Search
Adds an option to Advanced Search box to search for a pattern in a PDF such as phone numbers.
5. Improve the workflow of modifying the filter of image objects.
6. Supports to edit the properties of the same type of objects in batch.Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.2:
1. Fixed an issue where the new background didn'Їt replace the old one when users add new background to a PDF with existing background.
2. Fixed an issue where Foxit PhantomPDF folder was reserved after clean uninstallation in 32-bit OS.
3. Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when opening certain XFA forms, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.What's New in Version 7.2.2.0929:
• Fixed an issue where Foxit PhantomPDF could not be set as the default PDF reader in Windows 10.
• Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to Use-After-Free Vulnerability when executing print() or referencing App after closing the document.
• Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly due to recursive reference.
OS : Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 (x86/x64)
Language : English