Eating for Mass: How to Eat, What to Eat, and When to Eat It to Gain More Than 20lbs in a Month
Connor Grooms, "Eating for Mass: How to Eat, What to Eat, and When to Eat It to Gain More Than 20lbs in a Month"
2015 | EPUB | 77 pages | ASIN: B00RJDCIH4 | English | 0.3 MB
I've always been skinny. I didn't break 100 pounds until sophomore year of high school. In 7th grade, I had to stuff my jock with water balloons and sand to make weight for football.
I made countless attempts at putting on muscle. No matter what I tried, nothing worked. I seemed destined to never weigh more than 135 pounds. You can probably relate...
Then, I gained 26lbs of muscle in 4 weeks.This book is how I did it. Inside, you'll find:
- How to painlessly eat 5000+ calories a day (Pages 43, 49)
- The reason you aren't gaining weight, even if you're eating enough and lifting heavy (page 62)
- How to naturally increase your testosterone for maximum growth (Page 68)
- The complete, detailed food log from my 28 day bulk (Page 80) and recipes for high calorie, non-"junk" meals (Pages 38, 96)
- How to overcome "I'm full syndrome" so you can consistently eat huge meals (Page 28)
- Why high-repetition heavy squats are your ticket to huge gains (Page 23)
- The old-school, cheap-as-dirt supplement that is ideal for post-workout recovery and growth (Page 52)
At the heart of getting big is eating a LOT, which is hard. This book covers what to eat, how to eat, and when to eat it to make getting big easy. It also shows you how to optimize your hormones, sleep, blood, and inflammation for fastest gains.
Why get big?
- I’m more confident and comfortable in my own skin. I feel more like a man.
- I get more respect from everyone, especially other men.
- My sex life has improved dramatically.
- I get “holy shit!” reactions from family and friends when they see me again for the first time.
- My strength and athletic performance has accelerated at an unprecedented rate.
Every guy deserves to be able to look in the mirror and say, "damn, I look good." If you're a skinny guy like I was, this book is your fastest ticket there.