n7player Music Player v3.0.6 (Premium)
n7player Music Player v3.0.6 (Premium) | 9,5 MB
Requirements: Android 2.2+
n7player is a supreme music player with innovative user interface and powerful audio processing.
n7player is a unique music player with an advanced equalizer and one of a kind interface.Includes:
10-band equalizer, seperate bass & treble, folders, 3d sounds effects, lyrics, skins, album art downloader & manager, lockscreens, widgets, tag editor, playlist manager, sleep timer. Scroll down for more!Main music player functions:
- Change multiple sound parameters thanks to the 10-band graphic equalizer (with built-in preamp) with many built-in presets
- Play majority of audio formats and file types: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
- Boost the bass or reduce the treble with seperate bass and treble controls
- Customizable volume normalization or add spatial effects and SRS (device-dependent)
- Play music in normal or random order, shuffle or repeat
- Change the channel balance (left-right)
- Save and restore playback position
- Play songs without interruption (gapless mode)Multiple customizations & control options:
- Customize the appearance thanks to many available skins and themes (with a little skills you can even create your own!)
- Manage and download missing album arts, select best looking cover
- Edit tags (for all supported formats)
- Browse library by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists, folders
- Filter folders, restrict catalog directory to specific folders, hide or delete group of albums and artists to keep your library clean
- Control your music with notification panel when outside of music player
- Customize headset buttons function for controlling your mp3
- Multiselect - select multiple items to create playlist or add to current queue
- Create, edit, manage and display playlists, automatic playlists (m3u, m3u8, pls support)
- Lots of configuration options to tweak & customize various app parameters
- Display embedded lyrics and downloads missing ones using external plugin
- Two different lock screens (system Android 4.0/ICS+, and our own)
- Support for many scrobbler applications
- Control your playback with several widget formats
- Configurable sleep timer to automatically turn off
- Share what is playingIn conjunction with the Toaster UPNP/DLNA, the application for streaming music, videos and photos:
- Stream audio to the other devices available on the local network
- Supports UPNP, DLNA, AirPlay and Chromecast devicesWhat's new:
- Added shortcut widgets, completly new design of now playing screen, fixed multiple bugs with gapless.
- Shortcut widgets are here! Added new 'shortcut (1x1)' widget type, which can create shortcut for any song/album/artist/playlist in various modes.
- Now playing screen has been graphically redesigned, now (apart from new UI) offers couple new improvements: faster startup, song title scrolling, fixed wrong shuffle/repeat icons style and other minor fixes.
- Gapless/crossfade should now be more stable on many devices.
- Now playing queue is now reshuffled after reaching queue end if the shuffle mode is turned on.
- Changed transition animations for all library lists (from whole screen fade to list item animations)
- Current album art should now be loaded properly on navigation drawer (no more black header).
- Improved integration with ToasterCast.
- Sleep timer dialog should now show time remaining if the timer is turned on. Also improved UI quality on that dialog.
- Many more small fixes and improvements.