Music Folder Player (Full) v2.3.1
Music Folder Player (Full) v2.3.1 | 3,1 MB
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up
Music Folder Player is an alternative music player.
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists. If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you. Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
- Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
- Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
- Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
- Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
- Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
- Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
- Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
- Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level.
- Car/Sports mode with big buttons
- Change volume and balance with two finger gesture.
- Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
- Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
- Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
- Sleep timer
- Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
- Lyrics via musiXmatch app
- Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
- Search for files and folder
- Share filesWhat's new:
- Renaming playlists (long tap on playlist)
- Added option to save status of repeat mode.
- Added option to show last played folder after starting the app.
- A lot of fixes and improvements